Umbala is continuing the innovative process with a completely different project – Umbala.TV. This is a platform to solve communication problems and sales marketing through reputable communities. It not only makes buying experience easier but also connects the Brand communities through livestream with Trustworthy People, Trusted Review, Trusted Brand.
In order to complete this unique product, we look for talented and enthusiastic Fresher/Junior Backend Developer for developing social e-commerce platform.
A qualified candidate will
- Work with Umbala Platform team to design, develop and scale current platform.
- Design core, backend software components;
- Code using primarily Ruby, Java, and GO.
- Interface with other teams to incorporate their innovations and vice versa;
- Conduct design and code reviews;
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources.
- Benefit: Depends on your capacity
- Team bonding/ Company trip and Birthday Party.
- Culture activities: Strong Vision “Crazy guys create magic to change the world”.
- Contribute directly to an unique product and develop career paths with respect for individuality and respect for potential competencies.
- Opportunity to work with the Wolf Team: C-level thinking Wolf and talented Wolf.
- Learn more about business mindset and product experience.
- B.S or M.S Computer Science or related fields
- 1+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 1+ years of building complex backend application
- 1+ years web application development at the user interface and system levels
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Having experiences working with Ruby on Rails or Go is a plus
APPLY NOW: Email your CV (include your photograph) to email@example.com with subject: Position – Full Name
(Ex: Android Developer 2020 – Full Name).