Umbala is continuing the innovative process with a completely different project – Umbala.TV. This is a platform to solve communication problems and sales marketing through reputable communities. It not only makes buying experience easier but also connects the Brand communities through livestream with Trustworthy People, Trusted Review, Trusted Brand.
In order to complete this unique product, we look for talented and enthusiastic Fresher/Junior Android Developer for developing social e-commerce platform.
- Building up UI/UX for Umbala.Tv application
- Developing Umbala Photo & Video Editors (AR Filter, Color Filters, Effects)
- Developing mobile Livestream SDK to integrate live streaming protocol with the application
- Supporting the development of AR camera & AI camera for E-commerce business model
- Benefit: Depends on your capacity
- Team bonding/ Company trip and Birthday Party.
- Culture activities: Strong Vision “Crazy guys create magic to change the world”.
- Contribute directly to an unique product and develop career paths with respect for individuality and respect for potential competencies.
- Opportunity to work with the Wolf Team: C-level thinking Wolf and talented Wolf.
- Learn more about business mindset and product experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience of OOP and Rx.
- Have a deep understanding about design patterns (singleton, factory…) and SOLID principle.
- Understand the MVVM architecture.
- Experience with writing unit tests and testable code.
- Experience with developing application using C++, Java, Kotlin
- Familiar with new technologies such as : Jetpack, AndroidX, Android Architecture Component (LiveData, ViewModel)
- Experience with e-commerce or live streaming applications is a plus.
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases is a plus.
APPLY NOW: Email your CV (include your photograph) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Position – Full Name
(Ex: Android Developer 2019 – Full Name).
- Tip for an impressive CV: Do not forget to include your accomplishments throughout your career journey.
- To understand more about our products, find out at: https://umbala.tv/
- To learn more about us, find out at: https://www.facebook.com/umbalatuyendung